How are you? Hope you had an amazing April. Last month was very busy for me, especially over the Easter period. The two weeks brought sunshine which shone all over Ireland. This was such a gift for us Irish people. When we get sun, everyone rushes out to get things done at home and also then enjoy the beautiful landscape of Ireland, by going travelling all around the country. Whether it’s along the Wild Atlantic Way or even the Ring of Kerry, there is always so much more to enjoy. Stopping off at out gorgeous beaches, taking a stroll along our woodlands and parks to spending the day out shopping in the various shopping centres and cities. There is always things to do for family and friends. With all that brought me amazing music content.
Last month I have been listening to a real great number of music, with all new tunes. Today I am sharing my favourites from my April 2017 music playlist on Spotify.
What’s on my April Music Playlist?
- Chase Atlantic – Triggered. Chase Atlantic is one of my favourite bands ever. Triggered is apart of their album, Part Two containing three songs. This song is my favourite from that album.
- James Blunt – Bartender. I heard this song on All Round to Mrs. Brown’s as James Blunt performed this song as he was a guest music performer.
- Mo – Globetrotter. Winner of the The Voice UK 2017. Came out with an EP album of the same name, GLOBETROTTER, love his voice….so of course I would add this song.
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Feat. Justin Bieber – Despacito (Remix). Justin singing in Spanish has to be one of the greatest addition in this Latin Song of 2017. This release was just MIND BLOWING!!! All in a good way and yet another favourite.
- Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back. Another hit by Canadian Heart-trobber with feels of rock, pop and summer vibes. This song will be banging out at clubs worldwide with great opportunities of remixes for this track. A release just in time for summer. Well played Shawn! Can’t wait for the music video!!!
- Selena Gomez – Only You. Executive Producer Selena Gomez gave her vocals of Yazoo’s Song Only You, song released in 1982. First time hearing this song and by god Selena slayed this song, with is apart of the soundtrack of the new original Netflix series “13 Reasons Why”.
- Virginia to Vegas – Our Story. This song was released back in May 2015 but I only came across this song last month as part of their latest album, Utopian. This song has club vibes and head banger track. One of three songs that I like from this American-born Canadian singer.
Okay, this a taster of some of my April Favourites last month. What have you been listening to this month? Here is the full list apart of the Spotify Plugin.
Are any of the same songs on your April music playlist? Hope you enjoy!!!
I would be really happy if you could follow me. It would mean the world to me as I plan to write more posts. So if you follow me you will never miss out on a post.
Outside WordPress I can be read on a vast number of social media apps. Here are two of social accounts I have;
This concludes the end of my post. Don’t forget to have a good day and smile.
Be Happy! ☺♥
Till next time….Kieran G! xxx